- They manufacture transformers
- Have exposure to renewable energy also. Recent reforms in power sector can be added advantage to it
- Very low equity capital, dividend paying
- With equity capital of 3.81Cr they have 25.55 Cr reserves
- Floating stock is only 4%. Promoters holding ~66%, and shah family holds 28%
- Huge positive change in cash flow stmt this year.
- Promoters reducing their stake QoQ
Data derived from annual statement
Disclaimer: This Blog,its owner,creator & contributor is neither a research analyst nor an Investment Advisor and expressing opinion only as an Investor in Indian equities.He/She is not responsible for any loss arising out of any information,post or opinion appearing on this blog.Investors are advised to do own due diligence and/or consult financial consultant before acting on any such information.Author of this blog not providing any paid service and not sending bulk mails/SMS to anyone.